Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2016

A White House Chef Mystery by Julie Hyzy

I have discovered another cosy mystery series that I really like. It is not just a murder mystery story it is more like spies, terror threats, bomb threats etc. Security breaches at the White House. That sort of thing.

Screen shot from Fantastic Fiction


There are lots of books in the series so it will keep me going for while. I started with no.6 and have now gone back as my library goes. They don't have the first 3.

The life of the first female executive chef in the White House progresses through the series. You get to work through her relationship with the first families and her love life. She can do anything and is very brave and resourceful. I like this character. She is late thirties I think.

 


Happy Reading,
Val

)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Please leave a comment and tell me about your favourite books.