Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

Black Sheep Knitting Mysteries


by Anne Canadeo

Fantastic Fiction link

1. While My Pretty One Knits (2009)
2. Knit, Purl, Die (2009)
3. A Stitch Before Dying (2010)
4. Till Death Do Us Purl (2012)
5. Silence of the Llamas (2013)
6. A Dark and Stormy Knit (2014)

A Stitch Before Dying - May 2013
Till Death Do Us Purl - May 2013
While my Pretty One Knits - June 2013
Knit, Purl, Die - June 2013

I enjoyed these books but they seemed to be almost copies of the characters from the series by Maggie Sefton. I will try to get the others from the library but I will try to buy the rest of the Maggie Sefton books. I already have several.
It is a bit frustrating how the characters refuse to enlist the help of the police in dangerous situations.   At least the murderer is not too obvious. There are quite a few red herrings.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Please leave a comment and tell me about your favourite books.